Adani Wilmar IPO: Gautam Adani’s company Adani Wilmar’s IPO is launching next week on 27 January 2022. Investors can bid in this IPO till January 31, 2022. Adani Wilmar’s IPO is worth ₹3600 crores. The price band of this IPO (Adani Wilmar IPO price band) has been fixed from ₹ 218 to ₹ 230 per equity share. Shares of Adani Wilmar will be listed on both NSE and BSE. If you are thinking of investing in this IPO, then know the details about it–
1. What’s trending in Gray Market (GMP)?: Adani Wilmar IPO in Gray Market is currently at a premium of Rs.65. This means that the gray market is expecting profit from this issue.
2. Launching Date: It will open for subscription on 27 January 2022 and will be open for bidding till 31 January 2022.
3. Price Band: The Management of FMCG Food Company has fixed the price band for the public issue at ₹218 to ₹230 per equity share.
4. IPO Size: The target is to raise Rs 3,600 crore through this IPO.
5. Lot Size: The company has placed 65 shares in a lot for the IPO. This means that investors can bid for at least 65 equity shares.
6. Limit of Bidding: In this IPO, an investor can apply for one lot and a maximum of 13 lots. That is, retail investors can invest a minimum of Rs 14,950 per lot and their maximum investment will be Rs 1,94,350 for 13 lots.
7 Allotment Date: Allotment of shares can be done on 3 February 2022. Investors who will not get shares allotted will get a refund on 4th February.
8. Listing Date: The listing of the shares of Adani Wilmar is likely to be February 8, 2022. Let us tell you that the shares of Adani Wilmar will be listed on both NSE and BSE.
9. What does the company do?: Adani Wilmar sells edible oil. Its brand is Fortune which is quite popular. The company is in a 50-50 partnership with Wilmar of Singapore.
10. Where the company will spend: Out of the proceeds of the IPO, Rs 1,900 crore will be used for capital expenditure. At the same time, Rs 1100 crore will be used to repay debt, and Rs 500 crore will be used to finance strategic acquisitions and investments. Adani Wilmar is a 50:50 Joint Venture Company between Ahmedabad-based Adani Group and Singapore-based Wilmar Group.