Many great smartphones were launched in February but if you didn’t like any, then it doesn’t matter because in the next month i.e. March some more cool devices are ready to be launched. Xiaomi recently confirmed that it will launch its Redmi Note 11 Pro series in India on March 9, while Realme is planning to launch its Realme V25 smartphone in China on March 3. Apple and Google are also expected to launch their affordable iPhone SE 3 and Pixel 6a in the Indian market. Samsung is set to launch the Galaxy S33 5G in the country. If you are excited about these launches and want to know more about them, read on…
1. Apple iPhone SE 3
Apple will host its Spring 2022 event in March this year, where the company can launch other devices including the iPhone SE 3. It will be the successor to the iPhone SE 2020, which is the company’s most affordable and compact iPhone. The next-generation iPhone SE is not expected to get a refreshed design as it will retain the design of the iPhone 8, which was also seen on the iPhone SE 2020 model.
– It is being said that the device will still have a physical home button with Touch ID as well as a 4.7-inch LCD display. While those who aren’t a fan of large displays won’t have a problem with a compact screen, it can be a bit disappointing for some, as phones these days tend to have at least 6.2-inch or 6.5-inch screens. , If Apple is planning to introduce the old-fashioned design, the device will also have thick bezels at the top and bottom.
The good news is that the iPhone SE 3 is set to pack Apple’s latest 5nm A15 Bionic processor, which is also powering the iPhone 13 series that was launched in late 2021. It will also have support for 5G and according to a leak, it could be offered with 3GB of RAM. It is currently unknown whether the brand will offer 128GB of storage as a base model, something that Apple did with the iPhone 13 series.
– The rumor mill suggests that the device will still sport a 12-megapixel camera at the back. It will have an external X60M 5G baseband chip for a better photography experience. Its predecessor offered a single sensor at the rear, but it was capable of delivering decent shots. The rest of the details have come to the fore at the moment.
– As for the pricing, the iPhone SE 2020 was launched in India for Rs 42,500. While the new variant is expected to be priced in the same range, the rumor mill claims that the iPhone SE 3 could cost around Rs 25,000 in the country. Currently, the iPhone SE 2020 is selling for Rs 28,999. It is important to note that Apple is yet to officially confirm the existence of the iPhone SE 3.
2. Redmi Note 11 Pro and Redmi Note 11 Pro+
Xiaomi today confirmed that it will be launching its latest Redmi Note 11 Pro and Redmi Note 11 Pro+ in India on March 9. These smartphones were recently in the global market, so we already know the possible specs of the upcoming Redmi Note phones. Both the phones are expected to get similar specs in the global version. You get the 5G Snapdragon 695 chipset with the Pro+ model, unlike the standard model. The difference is also in the camera department. The Plus variant does not have a depth sensor which is available on the regular model. The rest of the features are exactly the same in these handsets, including the rear camera setup.
Redmi Note 11 Pro packs a quad rear camera setup that includes a 108-megapixel primary camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle sensor, a 2-megapixel depth sensor, and a 2-megapixel macro camera. There is a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies. The mid-range Redmi Note device also sports a 6.7-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen. Under the hood, there is a 5,000mAh battery with support for 67W fast charging. It is powered by a MediaTek Helio G96 chipset. The same chip is also powering the recently launched Realme Marzo 50, which is available in India for Rs 12,999.
– In India, the Redmi Note 11 Pro series is expected to cost around Rs 20,000. The company recently launched Redmi Note 11S smartphone for Rs 16,499 and the Xiaomi 11i is available for Rs 24,999. Hence, the company may place the new Note phones between these two devices to target the Rs 20,000 price range. It is important to note that Redmi is yet to confirm anything in this regard, so we will have to wait for the launch event to know more about the handsets and prices of Redmi Note 11 Pro and Redmi Note 11 Pro+.
3. Google Pixel 6a
– This year, Google is expected to launch an affordable Pixel A series smartphone in March, which is next month. It is being said that the company will also launch Pixel 6a in India, which will be the successor of Pixel 5a. It should be noted that the brand did not bring the Pixel 5a smartphone and the Pixel 4a was the last Pixel A series phone to be launched in India.
Tipster Yogesh Brar claims that the device will launch in the Indian market by the end of the first quarter of 2022,